“Agronomy Answers is a great resource for growers seeking tips on everything from scouting to equipment preparation,” says Craig Solomon, Mycogen Seeds customer agronomist. “Articles cover corn and soybeans, as well as canola, sunflowers, sorghum and alfalfa.”
Solomon encourages growers to explore, share and keep Agronomy Answers on hand during the growing season. Growers can use Agronomy Answers to research and share agronomic information and sign up to receive timely agronomy alerts. Tips for using this resource include:
Explore Agronomy Answers.
• Start with the Featured tab for hot agronomic topics.
• Narrow down topics with the keyword filters on the right.
• Find related topics by clicking keywords at the bottom of each article.
Share Agronomy Answers.
• Click on the Facebook or Twitter icons to share an article to your social media pages.
• Email articles to your employees or to other growers with a customized message.
Keep Agronomy Answers at hand.
• Print articles to take in the field.
• Access the mobile-optimized site on a smartphone or tablet.
• Stay up to date by signing up for agronomy alerts.
Check out Agronomy Answers at Mycogen.com/Agronomy to find solutions for a successful growing season.
About Mycogen Seeds Mycogen Seeds is one of America’s fastest-growing seed companies, offering leading genetics in corn, soybeans, silage corn, sunflowers and canola. A retail seed company of Dow AgroSciences LLC, Mycogen Seeds maintains a robust global research and development program to bring growers high-performance genetics with the latest trait technologies. Working together, the people of Mycogen Seeds help growers find opportunity in every acre. For more information about Mycogen® brand products, visit www.mycogen.com. Follow Mycogen Seeds on Facebook and YouTube.
About Dow AgroSciences Dow AgroSciences, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, is committed to discovering, developing, and bringing to market crop protection and plant biotechnology solutions for the growing world. Dow AgroSciences is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company and had annual global sales of $7.1 billion in 2013. Learn more at www.dowagro.com. Follow Dow AgroSciences on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed.